Monday, January 2, 2012

Our Last Night In NY

(Annrose writes)

I can't believe it!! The time has finally come for me to say goodbye to NY. Born and raised, lived here all my life. But, I've wanted to live in the beautiful land of the Red Rocks of Arizona for a long, long time.
It will be sad to leave my family and friends, but in this age of technology, I probably will see you more than ever!

Tomorrow morning is my final day at Cablevision, well, a half day, and then we are off on our adventure. Road trip baby, love the road trip, especially since I just leased a new SUV nothing like a brand new car to take us from one coast to the other.

I will do my best to keep you interested in our daily routine of driving and stopping at a hotel and driving and .......I think you get it.

Since I do the driving Bill does the navigating, he loves his maps. I don't get it.
Anyway, this is a first for me, the blogging part, not the typing! I'm looking forward to sharing our adventure with you.

Lets see what tomorrow brings.

(Bill adds) I do “get it”, it’s all about the navigation. Even when you have a GPS or in Car navigation system, you want to route plan and have some control over your route. I've been into maps since I was a Boy scout....

I’ve been “on board” with the idea of this move since we visited in the summer of 2006. We wanted to go a few months from now, but sometimes you just get a sign that tells you to “just Do it”(not to steal from Nike…) so here we go…..